Wednesday, October 29, 2014



We were on our way home from camp and our parents had a suprize for us we were getting a dog we had no idea because the never told us I wanted a black lab but we found a mutt that was even better then the lab I saw. She was my dog I knew it this was the best day of my life she love us and we loved her she was perfect. She was brown wight and black. The best dog in the world was mine.
She looks cute and cuddly the best dog ever was mine I was so happy I had to have her sleep on my bed but we bought a cage and a dog bed for her the day we adopted her. I couldn't beleave we bought a dog my parents always said no to getting a dog when ever we ask. We loved our dog. By the way our dog is Francis. She is a girl. I asked Mom "Can we get another dog?". Mom said " one dog is fine we don't need another one." Well at the least we got any dogs.
My dog, Frances.

No comments:

Post a Comment